* I offer personal chakra cleansings/clearings and realignments.
WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
There are seven main energy centers vertically along the spinal column which are vortexes of energies known as chakras. Each chakra works as energetic transformers to keep your subtle energy field in alignment and flowing in balanced harmony. The chakra system governs and influences your underlying network of organs and glands.
When one or more of your chakras is "out of tune" or the energy flow has been disrupted or become imbalanced due to a trauma, illness, or stress, it creates a blockage hindering the natural energy flow of your body causing dis-ease of the mind, body and spirit.
By realigning each chakra to flow simultaneously aligned together to create a mental state of well being, clarity and balance.
The word "chakra" means "wheels" in Sanskrit and each chakra has gemstones, colors and organs associated with each one. The chakra spins and draws in subtle vibrations from the people and environment around you; therefore, influences our health and well being. Understanding how the Chakra System and how it affects our health in different ways can assist us in managing our own health, emotional and spiritual well being.
7 MAIN CHAKRAS-
1) ROOT CHAKRA- RED- Located at the base of your spine. Root chakra is associated with survival and being grounded. Associated with your legs, feet, large intestine, spine, bladder, prostate and adrenal glands. When the root chakra is out of balance, it can create a state of fear and procrastination. When Root chakra is in alignment and balanced, you will feel more secure, safe and confident. Ruby, Garnet, Bloodstone, smoky quartz and Hemitite are gemstones associated with the root chakra.
2) SACRAL CHAKRA- ORANGE- Located between the base of the spine and the navel. The Sacral Chakra is associated with our emotions, creativity and sexuality. Associated with the ovaries, testicles, spleen, bladder. When out of balance, may result in emotional problems, compulsive behavior, gout, depression. When Sacral is balanced, you are more connected with your own emotions and those around you. Carnelian, Coral,
Amber and Citrine are gemstones for sacral chakra.
3) SOLAR PLEXUS-YELLOW- Located just above the navel. Solar Plexus is your power-center where your will, personal power, self control and desire. Associated with the pancreas, adrenals, stomach, liver, gallbladder, nervous system. Unbalanced Solar plexus chakra may result in frustration, lack of direction and mental clarity, anger, fear, hate and digestive problems. A balanced Solar plexus will help you feel more confident, in control, and able to overcome your fears. Gemstones; Citrine, Amber, Tigers eye, gold
4) HEART CHAKRA-GREEN/PINK- Located at center of chest. The Heart Chakra is the 'House of the soul'
and center of love, forgiveness, compassion, understanding and peace. Associated with the heart, thymus gland, circulatory system, arm, hands and lungs. An unbalanced heart chakra manifests as emotional instability, repression of love, heart problems, and circulation problems. Balanced Heart Chakra is more accepting, understanding and open. Gemstones: Emerald, malachite, green aventurine, rose quartz and ruby
5) THROAT CHAKRA-BLUE- Located in the throat area and is our center of our communication and creativity and is associated with the thyroid, throat and mouth. Associated with the pineal gland An unbalanced throat chakra will create communication/speech difficulties, lack of discernment, depression and thyroid problems. A balanced throat chakra will empower the spoken word, aid in genuine communication, and creative expression in speech, writing, and the arts. Gemstones: Turquoise, lapis lazuli, sodalite and azurite.
6) THIRD EYE (BROW) CHAKRA-INDIGO/PURPLE- Located at center of forehead, between the eyebrows. The brow chakra is the spiritual center which interacts with the rational mind in order to deepen our intuitive insight and is associated to the pituitary and pineal glands which is in charge of regulating biorhythms, including sleep and wake times. An unbalanced brow chakra manifests as lack of concentration, fear, tension, headaches, eye ailments, negatively influenced dreams and being overly detached from the world. A balanced brow chakra gives you a peace of mind, insight, concentration, wisdom, imagination and perception beyond duality. Associated with the eyes, face, brain, lymphatic and endocrine system. Gemstones: quartz crystal,, amethyst, moldavite, celestite
7) CROWN CHAKRA-PURPLE/WHITE- Located at top of head and is considered your "connection" to the divine, personal destiny, oneness with the infinite and consciousness. Associated with the central nervous system/pineal gland, top of spinal cord and brain/brain stem. Unbalanced crown chakra leads to exhaustion, lack of inspiration and depression. A balanced crown chakra creates a state of oneness with all, self awareness and enlightenment. Gemstones: Amethyst, diamond, selenite and quartz crystal
*I come to you at your location and I will do a personal energy attunement on the subtle energy field that surrounds you to realign your personal chakra centers so that each is free flowing of life force energy and spinning correctly to help you create a harmoniouos state of balance Prices vary according to location etc..
Keep in mind that these energy vortexes/chakras are constantly stimulated and constricted by your environment and just everyday life in general and this affects each chakra differently. When a chakras energy flow is disrupted due to trauma, illness or stress, this creates a blockage hindering the natural energy flow within the meridians of the body causing disease of the mind, body and spirit. Our bodies are in constant flux of balance and imbalance. Balance is not static, it is constantly moving. A "blockage" is a place where energy is trapped or constricted. When the energy flows again, it releases the imbalances and creates harmony on the whole energy system as all chakras are
By realigning and readjusting each chakra to flow harmoniously together, this creates a state of well being, clarity and balance.